Thursday, October 17, 2013

GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED



I'm a fan of the Green Mountain K-cups. This is one of my favorite fair trade varieties. It is a very consistent flavor from cup to cup. It is strong, with almost a chocolate undertone and very little bitter aftertaste compared to most K-cup roasts. Trying to extend my dollar a little further I had an extra large coffee mug one morning and decided to brew my standard large cup and an extra brew (same k-cup) with the smallest setting. I was surprised that it still had a lot of flavor and didn't taste watery or weak. Much better than the Green Mountain Dark Magic or Double Black Diamond. Those left a bitter and burnt aftertaste, even with more sugar and cream than usual. Just be mindful of the price fluctuations and make sure you check the price per K-cup, some entries list price per ounce - which can make the coffee look more or less expensive than others.
I received the Green Mountain Coffee for free  from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own. #Gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment