Saturday, May 31, 2014

Nail Cones Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 I received a product called nail cones. The cone is supposed to keep polish off of your skin, for those that are beginners or right handed. Using my left hand to polish is a nightmare. No when applying the nail cone you have to adjust it so that you do not get as much polish on you. (Note: Some polish will get on you, you will still need to do a clean up but not as much.) For those who like to do ombre's these cones would be perfect for that. The polish would be on the cone and there would only be very minor clean up.
 Here I have applied the cone and polished my nail like I normally do. Some polishes seem to be a bit runny or too think. With the cone in place and run off will be on the cone, your skin will stay safe. I applied 2 different polishes while using the cone. Now normally I do not polish outside the lines, but mistakes happen.
 Now while using the cone, I noticed that there was excess pieces left. So for those who have trouble with creating your own french tip, I have just the solution.
 The nail cones had a extra piece that was wide just enough for you to have a complete french tip from left to right, depending on the size of your nail. As you see here I was able to complete the french tip successfully with the nail cone excess.
Now you can get creative and come up with different ways to use your nail cones. They are not reusable but you can use one to re stick on each finger if the sticker is still tacky. I was able to use one on all five fingers. Your sheet will have 15 nail cones, so try to make it last if you can. But again if you love to do ombres and hate the clean, then you need a nail cone to help make your life easier. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment