Saturday, May 10, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum Vitamin C 20% Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Over the past few days, I have had a chance to try Valentia Even Glow Serum. Being that I have dark skin, I suffer from uneven skin tone as well as dark spots that are left by acne. I have tried several different products to try and even out my skin tone, only to either break out more or irritate my skin. This serum works perfectly, I began to notice results after 3 days. I do not wear makeup so I need a product to keep my skin clear and refreshed. In order to maintain my natural look I take biotin and drink plenty of water to prevent my skin from drying out. I love how natural the serum is, no harsh chemicals to damage your skin, only natural ingredients. After using the Vitamin C serum I noticed that my skin is much clearer than it was before, no more breakouts and keeps away dead skin. In order to see quicker results I recommend using the serum twice a day on clean skin. I repeat, your skin must be clean before using this product for better absorption. Also if you happen to have scars this serum will help to fade them. It is much safer than using bleaching cream. You will enjoy the natural citrus scent and won't leave a sticky residue on your hands or skin. You also won't have to worry about this product staining your bed linens. After about a week you will notice your dark spots fading. Always remember to keep your skin clean and always wash your hands before touching your face. For those that do not wear makeup I would definitely recommend this product. The serum is all natural and you don't have to worry about exposing your skin to harsh chemicals. My skin feels as smooth as a baby's bottom. For better results I recommend using this product while you are in the shower. The steam will open your pores for an even better absorption of the Vitamin C Serum. Follow the directions as listed and you will begin to see results faster than you can say Even Glow Vitamin C Serum! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Click here to purchase a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment