Sunday, May 5, 2013

China Glaze Texture Collection



The China Glaze Texture Collection is pretty nice. All the colors are bright and leave a somewhat matte gritty finish. I tried this polish with and without a top coat just to see how it would look. The polish applies easily with just one coat, I used 2 coats on my nails. The only issue I had is that with the orange (toe-tally textured) I was only able to use one coat, either I got a bad batch but the orange applied really thick and clumpy. I'm not sure if I could have used a thinner with it. My favorite would have to be Bump & Grind. Before I applied I used Wet n Wild french White for undies. I'm not sure if this collection stains so I didn't want to take any chances on it. The white really makes the colors pop, as to why only one coat was really needed. I used 2 for photo purposes.





**06/30/2013
The texture polish is a pain to take off. The easiest way is to soak some cotton with nail polish remover and put it on your nail and secure it with a piece of foil. I let the treatment sit for about 10 or 15 minutes which made it easier to take off. Originally I was doing it the hard way which takes a very long time trying to remove. The foil method is very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment