Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps







I literally just cracked my bag open and loved it so much. I had just finished the last kernels of some old cheddar popcorn I had and my snack fix wasn't quite satisfied, so I decided to try these out. After that fatty, salty, flavor-saturated popcorn, the first crisp I put in my mouth was quite bland. But as I kept eating them, I realized they're delicious! Just more subtly flavored. Which is even better, if a food can be lightly flavored and still be delicious.If you're more a fan of really salty, unhealthy munchies, like your average potato or corn chip, the flavor of this might be too light for you. I personally love it. The caramelized onion flavor is pretty lightly sprinkled and not overwhelming, which allows you to taste the flavor of the chip itself. And I LOVE the flavor of the chip itself. It has a nice wheaty, earthy, chickpea-y flavor. Each chip is also nice and lightly crispy, not roof-of-your-mouth scraping hard and crispy. The crisps have the same ridged circle shape as a lot of puffed rice or puffed potato crisps, but are quite thin.I might eat this entire bag in one sitting. Good thing it wouldn't be TOO damaging...just about 420 calories. #Gotitfree

I received Kashi Hummus Crisps for free via a coupon from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment