Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are heaven sent. I'm able to wear heels for a long period of time, my toes stay in place and do not slide towards the front of my shoes. I have been wearing the insoles for about a week now and switching them back and forth between a few pair of heels that I like to wear. Once you place your insole in the right spot then you are ready to go. The insoles stay in place and the backing stays on pretty good no matter how many shoes you flip them around in. The gel cushion provides extra comfort and the ball of my feet no longer burn. I love how I can practically stand all day and still experience no discomfort when I'm wearing my insoles.



**I have received this product complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment