Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lean Cuisine Honestly Good


Although frozen, the Lemongrass Salmon is the most tender and juiciest that I have ever tried from the frozen section. The meal is 100% all natural and you can have 1 or 2 everyday and wont have to worry about gaining pounds. I mean its "Honestly Good". I'm normally a fan of frozen foods, because its quick and easy and I don't have to wash dishes. The Lean Cuisine is my first natural and organic meal. when I go grocery shopping I normally skip the "healthy and natural" aisle. But now I make sure to stop by the natural aisle first. I have replaced my normal frozen dinners/lunch with the Lean Cuisine® Honestly Good™ entrees and I don't plan on eating anything else. I plan on trying all the different entrees before this month is over. I have recommended this to all my friends and coworkers. A few of my co workers are now eating healthy, thanks to me!

**Update 06/22/2013**

I'm so excited to hear positive news from my co workers. One of my coworkers mentioned that she lost some weight while on her strict honestly good regime. We have been swapping meals for the past few weeks now and we always look forward to lunch time at work. My office has about 50 people and word has gotten around about our friendly lunch swaps. We may have a few new people added to the circle next week. We have tried almost all the entrees. I believe everyone has tried each dish about a good 1 time. All my coworkers now share their work habits at home thanks to me and my influence on them. I cant wait to see what else i can influence my coworkers to try.

I have received this product complimentary from BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment