Thursday, May 22, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have been using the sponge for about a week in a half, and have really noticed changes in my skin. Now I have never tried a Konjac sponge. I normally use a exfoliating sponge that is pretty hard on my skin, depends on how I use it. I follow the directions listed on the box in order to activate my sponge. I used the sponge with my daily cleanser and began going to work. While I was using the sponge as described I started to feel my face tingle a bit. At first I thought that I was scratching the surface of my skin, which was the same thing that happened when I used the exfoliating sponge, and the next day after using the exfoliating sponge I had scars on my face from where I used the sponge. Now with the Konjac I was experiencing this tingle still. So I was under the assumption that my face was burning and waited for scars the next day. The next day I noticed my skin was scar free, so I think while I was using the cleanser that the sponge was allowing the cleanser to get deeper in my pores. So now my skin looks more refreshed and gets more clear day by day, and all this from a little sponge. Normally when I wash my face I never really get that extra tingle. I love how I'm able to easily hold the sponge while I'm washing my face. I faithfully used the sponge 2 times a day. I love that this sponge is natural, biodegrade and cruelty free. If you have skin issues of any kind why not give the Konjac sponge a try. It is easy to use and comes with a clip that you can stick to any smooth surface so that you can hang your sponge out to dry. Note when you receive your sponge it will feel like a rock, just follow the instructions to get it soft and you will be fine.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment