Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bamboo Style's Premium Bamboo 6 Piece Cooking Utensils Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My package arrived safe and sound. The bamboo are stain free, and clean easily. I had a fear using bamboo or any type of wood product for fear that sauces would stain. The utensils are very light weight and will not scratch your non stick skillets. The utensils will not shred so you do not have to worry about splinters while using them. You just cannot go wrong with this set. It is made of very durable Bamboo so you dont have to worry about it breaking while in use, has a great guarantee, is eco-friendly and won't go bad on you or get moldy or hold germs. I wash them in very hot soap and water and they still hold up. It is VERY affordable compared to even the store brands because you get 6 pieces - you have everything you need to cook whatever your heart desires! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment