Saturday, May 31, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This box is perfect! I'm able to store all my bandz in one convenient box. This really came right on time. My son started a new hobby of making bandz. So originally I had them in a baby wipes tub. I was unaware that there were storage containers that could help you keep your bands and accessories organized.


As you can see, I'm able to store my multi colored bandz along with s hooks and charms. The attached clip can be used to hang your box on the wall. We store our box on a shelf. The package arrived fast and undamaged. The box is very sturdy and seems like it can hold up to a few accidental drops or 2. The compartments are pretty deep, and comes with spacers so that you can adjust sizes if you need bigger spaces besides the ones shown. The box includes 19 spacers so that you can make them to fit bandz or other craft items that you would like to store. I find it easier to use your box to store the bandz only. The clear design lets you see what colors need to be refilled so that you never run out while creating bandz. I really enjoyed using the Rainbow bandz organizer and have shared this with all friends and parents who have kids and need help keeping them organized. My son loves to store his created bandz for safe keeping inside his organizer so that he can come back to it later. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment