Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Awesome Experience with Influenster

I have been with Influenster for about 2 years now. My experience with them has been awesome. Just recently they released the Influenster app. When I see a email about a survey for a upcoming VoxBox, I get super excited. i have received quick a few VoxBox's and they are filled to the brim with wonderful full sized products. My favorite VoxBox was the Ivory 2 in 1. I had never used Ivory and since receiving the VoxBox, I now use the body wash and the soap. I have learned that product reviews really come in handy when someone is trying to decide on a purchase. I feel that if we leave honest reviews then the person who is looking to try the product can decide if they want to spend on it or not. Influenster has offered great programs throughout the year. The Virtual VoxBox are a great way to help boost your score as well as share some helpful information with your peers. I love doing reviews on video games. I play a ton of then so I'm able to really give a in-depth review about them. If you would like to be come a Influenster, then click here. If you like having a useful app, and to be able to write reviews on the go click here for Apple or here for Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment