Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dial Body Wash Review

I have been using dial body wash for a few years and I'm really satisfied with this product. When I go body wash shopping, I'm looking for the newest dial fragrance along with dial deodorant soap. I literally use dial everyday. I enjoy the long lasting fragrance as well as the formula. There is a certain body wash who's formula I really dislike. But I wont mention any names. @Dial body wash works great with a loofah and lathers up really nice. I always look for the buy one get one sale. I really like to get more for my money. Also, there is always a coupon for dial products in the Sunday paper. If you are looking to try something new, then I recommend that you try #DialProfessional products. #Influenster #contest

No comments:

Post a Comment