Monday, March 25, 2013

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection

I had a chance to try the whole Cirque Du Soleil collection. And quite honestly for me this has to be the best collection with a beautiful array of colors. My favorites were pretty much all of them. I got a chance to play with all the colors on a few manis that I did awhile back.

The colors are pretty bright and only need about 1 or 2 coats depending on how deep you want the color to show up on your nail. This seemed to be one of the most Favorite collections on the net. One of the most hard to find polish was the It's a trap-eze. The only way I was able to get this color was by purchasing the whole collection. Although a few of them were dupes for me, I did not mind and plus i was able to get 24 bottles for the price of one. So pretty much this was a steal for me.


Now normally I'm not a fan of glitters or anything chunky, but this collection has really changed my outlook on glitters. The application is pretty smooth, for the chunky you may have to do a bit of digging if you are looking for a specific style. But the digging is fairly easy. So go out and try these, you will not be disappointed. later i will list a few sites where I do most of my polish shopping. I would definitely recommend this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment