Monday, June 23, 2014

Influenster Vow Vox Box Review

A few weeks ago I received my Influenster Vow Vox Box. And I gotta say I was really excited to receive this in the mail. Here are the items that came inside my Influenster Vow Vox Box:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure-Barracuda: $7.99
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream: $30.99
Riley & Grey
Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream: $1.49-$2.19
EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge: $5.99
Tide to Go: 3 ct for $7.99

The Sally Hansen polish I have worn for about a week now, there are 0 chips and I was a bit surprised. Normally when I polish my nails I wake up with chips the next day. The formula is really good and stay on for a really long time. I almost don't want to take it off. I applied 3 coats and added a glitter topper, no topcoat is needed if you are using the polish alone, I added a topcoat after I applied the glitter top to seal everything in.



The Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone perfecting Cream really keeps my skin moisturized. I have been using the cream everyday after I wash my face. Slowly but surely I do see my fade spots fading away. I will continue to use the cream so that I can come back and update my blog.

I'm still trying out the other items that I have received in my Vox Box and will be coming back to provide an update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment