Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I’m very impressed with this soap and will continue to use it. Adovia made a great product and I look forward to my daily showers so I can use this soap! The Adovia Dead Sea Salt soap has done all it promised to do, all while leaving a pleasant and clean scent on my skin. My skin is left feeling soft and no worries about it leaving a film on my skin. This infused soap is one I’m glad I had a chance to use. The fact that the soap has a beautiful scent is just fantastic. Im glad that I have had a chance to try a few of the products from the Adovia line and can't wait to try more from the Dead Sea Salt line. I find that the price, when compared with similar products, is really reasonable! A lot of these infused soaps cost almost twice what Adovia is selling their product for. This soap absolutely knocks the other soaps right out of the park!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment