Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Dead Sea Mud Facial Masks contains organic and natural ingredients. The Eucalyptus Oil gave me a slight tingling sensation, however, it did not irritate my skin or cause redness. I loved how it went on smoothly with no grit, common in other mud masks and removed with very little messiness. I found it easier to apply the mask and then hop in the shower. For some reason the steam help to work the mud into your pores, or at least that was how I felt. At first I was a bit skeptical of putting mud on my face, but since trying this product my whole outlook has changed. Now I have no idea on the shelf life for a mud mask, but I figure if you use it often that pretty soon you will be buying another one. I am a fan of this Dead-Sea-Facial-Mask the benefits to keeping the skin healthy and acne free, and not to mention the glow your skin has from using good ingredients on your face and delicate area! I do also like the benefits of this Anti - Aging natural Mask product!! I am firm believer that everyone passed the age of 25 could benefit from using Anti - Aging products. My face felt smoother even the next morning, this will definitely be part of my weekly "pamper me" regiment! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment