Thursday, June 19, 2014

LumenX Bike Light Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Over the past few weeks I was given a chance to try the Lumen X Bike Light. And let me begin, this light is perfect, now before we had a chance to try it on our bike we had experienced a power outage and used the bike light temporarily until power was restored. The light is super bright and allows you to magnify the beam for a farther range. And this is the brightest LED light that we now own. The LumenX operates on 3 AAA batteries,  we used Duracell batteries to get better results. The light also came with an extra feature an rear emergency light. The light is very durable and seems to be a bit water resistant. When mounted to the front of your bike, you can clearly see the path you are going to take because the led is so bright when magnified. When the beam is wide you are able to see you surroundings and can be easily seen when riding your bike at night. The light comes with an adjustable clip and can mount on any bar width that your bike may have. The rubber keeps you light in place while riding. This is the best feature on my bike. The light also offers a strobe option while I prefer to use when riding at night just to preserve on battery. I like to take nice long bike rides. I have been using this product for a few weeks and already get compliments on how great of a product it is. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment