Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Skin Care Review

I was given a chance to test this product for a few weeks. This serum really helps to get rid of the old dead layers of skin and helps to generate new skin cells. The vitamin E is an added bonus, it helps to strengthen your skin and reduce visible wrinkles. You skin remains hydrated through out the day and you do not have to worry about this product drying out your skin or causing any breakouts. The serum goes on pretty smooth, there is no sticky residue, but light enough to not weigh on your skin. The dropper helps to apply the serum in all the right places so that you do not waste any of the product. If you are looking for a serum to keep your skin tight and wrinkle free as well as hydrated and refreshed, I recommend this Vitamin C Serum. You will see results a few days after using the product. This product will not stain clothing or bed linen. I love how soft this serum makes my skin feel. Please, please, I highly recommend this! Please check the link below on how to order through Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment