Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Review

I was so super excited to have received this in the mail! It was more than I imagined! My shipment arrived safely and intact, once I opened the box all I seen were colors! I love bright colors and neons are my favorite. So as you can see, I have my rainbow bandz and rainbow bandz box all ready to go.
The material of the bandz were silicone, silicone is a bit stronger and brighter and were easier to work with. I couldn't help but to make bandz all day after receiving my shipment. The sizes were consistent and only had 1 popped band.
The quality of these bandz are better than any product that I have ever tried. I'm officially hooked on these and will be buying them from here on out. I cant see myself using anything other than Rainbow bandz.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment