Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim Review

I enjoy how this product has natural ingredients. When applying anything to your skin I worry about anything additional breaking out my skin. These days it's hard to keep up with products that are being made. The eye cream is soothing for tired eyes and provides moisture which really makes your eyes pop. The pump allows for easy application and just the right amount of product to apply where needed. The cream is very light and not greasy at all, this product will not stain and make sure to keep away from your eyeballs. the cream helps to revitalize skin under your eyes, helps to reduce puffiness and to bring life back to your eyes. I enjoy how alive my eyes look after using the eye cream, I can also feel the skin tightening for a even more younger look. 


I have not seen a drastic change with dark circles, but it does greatly reduce puffiness.  The cream is rich in ingredients and wont dry out your eyes. This is also safe to use under your make up and after you have washed your skin using you favorite facial wash. The pump system is great, no product is wasted through a tube so you save money instead of throwing money away. For those looking for an alternative to help with eye puffiness and to keep your under eye moisturized, I recommend the Foxbrim eye cream.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment