Friday, January 1, 2016

IMKEY Premium 10ft Extra Long Cable Review


This cable is beyond awesome. Lately I have been only using "wrapped cables" these cables seem to last way longer then the standard cables. This cable here has replaced another wrapped cable that I was using. The length works out great for me, the longer the better. The micro part fits snug into my phone, and the braided thick cable makes it feel like it will last through a tornado. The color stands out also. I like that the cable came with a tie. If you are not using the full 10ft then you can wrap up the rest to prevent twisting or having the cable get causght up with other cables that you may have. I will continue to use this cable until it goes out, which I doubt. Im using this cable with the Motorola Droid Turbo. The Turbo comes with the Turbo charger and this works well with it. The phone charges just the same as if you were using the cable that came standard with the phone. I received this item at a great discount in exchange for my hones opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment