Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have tried this shampoo for a few weeks. I wash my hair about 1-2 times a week and have used this each time I shampoo my hair. The first thing I noticed about the conditioner was that is has an awesome scent! I like sweet smelling products but I also LOVE clean and fresh scents - and this smelled like clean linen and fresh air - and it doesn't leave your hair after a few minutes like other conditioners - I can smell it when I towel dry my hair and I can smell it even after my hair is dry. It is a very silky soft white conditioner and you don't need much at all. Just apply it to your hair and slide your fingers through it, let it sit a few minutes and rinse! Works the same way any other conditioner does but with much better results. The Dead Sea is known for its therapeutic and detox properties. People have traveled to its shores to soak in the salty waters and apply the mud to their face, body, and hair. "Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. (Adovia) These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse. Hair loss can be prevented and treated through the use massaging Dead Sea salts into the scalp. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment