Thursday, June 19, 2014

PREMIUM (2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Recently I was given a chance to try out the Premium 6 Foot Extension cables. Funny thing, because I had been in the stores looking for something just like this so that I could move my microwave to a different area in my kitchen and this worked perfectly for that. Normally the plugs that you find are the 3 prong, but the female end did not accept 3 prong. The length and the durability of the cords suit my needs just fine. These aren't ones that seem like they will stop working in a month or that the plug will bend. These work for items that are 3 prong, most major electronics have the 3 prong male. The plug has an easy grip end that I love because it just feels so sturdy when plugging in and out of the wall. With the warranty they offer I think it is definitely a superior product. Not many cables I buy have any sort of guarantee. So having a quality product like this with a guarantee are 2 good features for me to want to buy them for all my extension needs. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment